Hi-Seat is a high back rest seat specifically designed to offer top comfort for spectators during the sports event they are attending, so that they can really relax and enjoy the show.
Hi-Seat is made in line with rules regarding seat resistance for sports events.
Hi-Seat is made with a single mould of thermoplastic material.
Technology: injection moulding of coloured copolymer polypropylene with polypropylene master batch.
Hi-Seat is made by 1st class fire resistant material, so that it resists burning, withstand heat and UV rays. In additional Hi-Seat has obtained resistance certification EN 12727:2000.
Numbered plate: made with polypropylene.
Fixing: the Hi-Seat is secured with 3 M10 screws directly into the stepped floor surface.
Drainage: the Hi-Seat contains drain holes.
Protection from vandalism: all fixing points remaining covered and protected by special designed components that can not handly removed. Moreover, the full adhesion to the stepped floor surface in relation to the base and front of the seat considerably reduces the margin for acts of vandalism.
*CLASS 1 fire resistance
*Resistance to loads/fatigue in line with EN 12727:2000
- Seat/backrest static load
- Backrest static horizontal load EN 12727:2000
- Backrest static vertical load EN 12727:2000
- Shocks against the seat EN 12727:2000
- Shock against the backrest EN 12727:2000
- Seat/backrest fatigue EN 12727:2000
- Backrest horizontal fatigue EN 12727:2000
• Hi-Seat is a high back rest seat specifically designed to offer top comfort for spectators during the sports event they are attending, so in this way they can really relax and enjoy the show.
• SHOULDER SUPPORT: this part of the seat is designed to disperse the weight and support the torso by simulating its shape.
• SERVICE AREA: this area is used to place objects spectators may carry with them (umbrellas, newspapers, bottles, etc.), as well as being a feature design of the seat.
• LEG SUPPORT AREA: this area is designed to prevent the spectator’s legs from sliding forwards and makes the back of the seat more stable.
• SUPPORT FOR ISCHIAL AREAS: the seat has fully anatomical shape to give support to the tailbone and lower back.
• BACKREST HEIGHT: the height of the backrest has been increased to provide for greater adhesion and support between the seat and the spectator.